Sr Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst – click for PDF
Senior Real Estate Acquisitions Analyst
Commitment: Full time
Location: Central Ohio
Peak 10 Group, is a privately held real estate investment firm based in Central Ohio. The company specializes in multi-family investments, property management & development in Ohio, Texas, Utah, and Indiana. The new hire will have the opportunity to work directly with the Owner, Partners, and CFO.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented Real Estate Acquisition Analyst to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be conducting financial analysis and market research to support investment decisions and strategies for the company’s real estate portfolio. They will help produce financial status reports for senior management and stakeholders to improve operational efficiency and aid in continued growth.
What is in it for you?
Wondering if you can pull off a syndicated deal and hoping to get equity or ownership in a deal you will be working on? This is the team for you. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be involved in large multi-family real estate transactions and developments. The company offers a flexible work environment, allowing for a healthy work-life balance. Join a fully integrated team and be involved in all aspects of large apartment deals.
Daily and monthly responsibilities
- Underwriting and screening potential deals.
- Assisting in due diligence processes.
- Ensuring timely and accurate internal financial reporting and analysis, including providing actionable financial information to senior management and partners.
- Providing financial planning and forecasting, P&L analysis, and reporting to stakeholders.
- Partnering with the CFO to develop and execute finance strategies, initiatives, and key investments.
- Partnering with the property management and development team to lead continuous improvement initiatives for key financial systems, infrastructure, and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with 2+ years of experience in real estate acquisitions and development (preferably multifamily), including underwriting or valuations.
- Superior analytical and financial modeling skills with solid grasp of financial concepts.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, and communication skills with attention to detail.
- Highly organized, inquisitive, self-motivated, and able to anticipate change and consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to work under tight time constraints and extended hours if necessary.
- Exceptional management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Comfortable with multiple software platforms and integrated systems, with a strong proficiency in Excel.
- Skilled at developing policies and procedures to produce better results and able to see the big picture.
- Investment, acquisition, and due diligence experience in residential development projects.
- Understanding of real estate development and financing processes, including but not limited to market analysis, financial analysis, property valuation, and capital structures.
- Knowledge of property management software systems: Appfolio, Yardi, Real Page.
- Knowledge of the underwriting process and related software systems: RedIQ or Argus.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills and experience.
Base pay range in Columbus, OH
$65,000/yr. – $85,000/yr.
- Medical insurance allowance
- Annual Equity Investment options
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send resume, LinkedIn profile page, website and or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org